Friday, May 28, 2010

As if I have the time


For those of you who know me well, you are most likely thinking something to the effect of "is she crazy?". And for those of you who know me even better, you already know that I am.

I was inspired to begin this new blog today by a woman named Stephanie Nielson. Perhaps you have heard of her.....perhaps you saw her on Oprah months ago as I did. If you do not yet know about this amazing woman, you can check her out here.

I wanted a place where I could free my thoughts and write about my everyday joys and struggles in my journey through life. I felt that my stamping blog was not the place to do this, nor was my kids' blog a place for it either.....and so this blog was born.

I love the journey that I am on, and want everyone else out there in the world to love their journey as well. If we all could love the path that we are on, wouldn't this world be a much more beautiful place? So here is my advice today.....if you don't love your journey, love the path that you are on in this life.....make the changes in you life so that you do. Do I have all the answers, no. I do know one thing for sure, though, that if you love yourself, and love where you are.....you will be surprised at how everything else will fall into place.

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I love Stephanie's blog, too. It's amazing, and it teaches me a lot about what is important. Congratulations on your little boy!! I'm so happy for you! (P.S. This is Megan from church) :)

    ReplyDelete