Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jack-O-Lanterns

We carved pumpkins Sunday night.
Today I finally got around to taking pictures of them.

The lighting was a bit problematic. Or perhaps it was just me who was problematic. I wish I could remember everything from my photography class in college.....about aperture, shutter speed, you know, all that stuff.

If Kaycee were here, she would have captured the perfect image.

But without her, this is the best I could produce.

And the kids were actually agreeable (which was amazing considering I was trying all sorts of lighing stuff and taking lots of pictures). Which kinda scares me because we have family pictures tonight. I might have blown it by asking them to do these pictures this afternoon. Hopefully tonight will work out as well!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment