Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Kitchen Sink


I just had to take a picture of the sink this morning before I attacked it.

I should have taken a picture of the surrounding area as well. It looked about the same as the sink. From the looks of things, I am amazed that there were any clean dishes in the house at all.

It has just been a totally crazy week. Finally this morning, I had a brief moment to play catch up.

Someday, I hope to be able to do it all, but now is not my time. My house is a disaster, but at least the kids had clean clothes to put on to wear to school, and lunches got made, and everyone is happy. I guess that is what counts!

I suppose someday, I will have an immaculate house each and every day, have time to do all the crafts and other things I enjoy, read all the books I want in a timely fashion......but my house will not be filled with all the happy noises and laughter, and all the squakings and turmiol that it now has.

I guess you can never have it all. At one time. But I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment