Monday, July 19, 2010

Yucky Monday!

I was in such a good mood when I went to bed last night.
I have no idea what happened.
First off I talked to a fellow mom from the boys' school this morning, and she informed me about some less than ideal changes that are going to be implemented this school year. It's a whole ugly long list of things with the stories to go along with it, so I shall save those for another post. Just one more thing on my list of issues I have to deal with this summer.....phone calls to make, emails to write.
Then I sat down to pay bills and realized that I had a bill from Macy's that was due on Friday. I NEVER (maybe once a year) charge something to my Macy's card, so it's not someting I think about....and usually if I do charge it, to get that extra discount, I pay it off right then and there so I don't have to think about it again, or get a bill that I have to pay at a later date. So more phone calls to beg to get them to remove any yucky charges if ther are any, which I'm sure there will be.
I just hate dealing with this sort of stuff. YUCK!
But the silver lining to starting a day off like this? It only gets better.
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment