Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good Advice

A friend of mine gave me the cutest little flip calendar as a little Christmas goodie this past year. It's kind of a take on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" WW ll poster.

You know the one I'm talking about?

I actually have a huge one framed when you come down the stairs into my basement. I think I posted a picture of it once on my stamping blog. You can see it here.

Well, every month of this little calendar has a little spoof saying. I love them. They totally make me laugh. But when you really get down to it....they are REALLY GOOD ADVICE.
Like the things your grandmother would tell you because she has lived a long time and knows those things that matter and the things we spend way to much time concentrating on that really don't matter.

Things that you wish you would have acknowledged earlier in you life because it truly is so short.

I have the calendar sitting by my computer, so I look at it quite often. Well, I figured I should share it with all of you!

Hope you enjoyed this little trinket of funny good advice.
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment