Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pit Viper

Isn't it amazing how a day can turn on you like a pit viper?
One minute you're going along, thinking that everything is as it should be.
And then something happens.
Maybe it's something big.
Perhaps it's somthing small, like the way someone says something, that just knocks you down to your core.
Why is it that we can say things about our own families and children, that perhaps don't shed them in the kindest of lights, but as soon as someone else says anything.....we are like a mother Grizzly who feels threatened.
Sometimes I just feel like a burden. I don't want to be.
Sometimes peoples best intentions hurt.
Right now I just feel like crying, so I think I will just welcome the tears with open arms, and let the hurt and the upset flow out.
Better than keeping it in.
Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day!

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment